DESA UNICUM NEWSLETTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pursuant to Article 8(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services (Dz.U.2017.1219, consolidated text), Desa Unicum S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Piękna 1A (hereinafter referred to as “Desa”), publishes the following newsletter terms and conditions:
- Free newsletter service (commercial information received electronically) is provided by Desa on terms set out in these Terms of Service. Prior to giving consent to receive the newsletter service, it is necessary to carefully read these Terms and Conditions.
- The User may give consent to receive commercial information electronically from Desa.
- Upon giving consent to receive offers from Desa electronically, the User will regularly receive electronic messages containing information about offers or services provided by Desa at the e-mail address provided when signing up for the newsletter.
- Apart from offers indicated in paragraph 3, any offer sent electronically shall contain, in particular: information about the sender and its electronic addresses, a completed “subject” field describing the contents of the message and information about the option to withdraw consent to receive offers electronically and how to exercise that option.
- An electronic offer may be received by any person who gave consent to receive offers electronically and provided their
e-mail address. The User may express consent to receive offers electronically by visiting the website at www.desa.pl and completing the subscription form available there. Upon completing the form, the User immediately receives confirmation from Desa sent electronically to the e-mail address provided on the form.
- By giving consent to receive offers electronically, the User enters into a newsletter service agreement with Desa.
- If the User gives consent to receive commercial information electronically from entities with capital ties to Desa, the provisions laid down in paragraphs 1 to 10 shall apply to services provided electronically by these entities.
- The User may opt out of the newsletter service at any time. The Subscription can be cancelled by clicking the “Cancel” link located at the bottom of each e-mail sent.
- The User’s e-mail account is removed from the newsletter
e-mail address database immediately, which is indicated by
a message confirming the operation.
- By subscribing to the newsletter, the User consents to Desa sending advertisements and commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services (Dz.U.2017.1219, consolidated text) to the User’s e-mail account via the newsletter.