Khera - Kiki de Montmartre, 1932
oil/canvas, 73.7 x 61 cm
signed lower right: ‘Kisling’
on the reverse paper label of Bernard Dannenberg Galleries, Lyman Allyn Museum, and auction labels of Sotheby’s and Hôtel Georges V
Provenance- auction Hôtel Georges V, Paris, October 1974
- Bernard Danenberg Galleries, New York
- Mitsukoshi Gallery, Japan
- private collection (from 1980)
- auction house Sotheby's, New York, May 2012
- private collection, Europe
Exhibited- Lyman Allyn Museum, New London, United States
Literature- Jean Kisling, Henri Troyat, Kisling, catalogue raisonné, Torino 1982, v. II, no. 62, p. 307 (ill.)
Additional Charge Details- In addition to the hammer price, the successful bidder agrees to pay us a buyer's premium on the hammer price of each lot sold. On all lots we charge 18 % of the hammer price.
- To this lot we apply 'artist's resale right' ('droit de suite') fee. Royalties are calculated using a sliding scale of percentages of the hammer price.